To be eligible for scholarship, the following must be completed:
- Applications must be submitted to the Greater El Paso Football Showcase in care of Pat O' Neill, YISD, 9600 Sims Rojas, El Paso, TX 79925 by noon January 31, 2017. For more information, call: 915-845-6900
- Essay: A double spaced, typewritten one page, 250 word essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s) and how they relate to your field of study and future goals. Also include the plans for continuing your education.
- Resume of Accomplishments: Please list all your scholastic accomplishments, honors, extra-curricular activities, and other significant accomplishments. Maximum of two (2) pages.
- Official High School Transcript: Submit in a sealed envelope authenticated by your counselor.
- Applications will be reviewed and selected by the Greater El Paso Football Showcase Committee.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a one time nonrenewable basis in the amount of $1,000.
To be eligible for the Greater El Paso Football Showcase Scholarship a student must:
- Be a senior student completing his/her education during the award year, and met all graduation requirements as set forth by the state of Texas by June 2017.
- Participated in the 25th Annual Greater El Paso Football Senior All Star Football Classic (attend practices and remain for entire game).
- Football players, trainers, cheerleaders/mascots, dancers/drill team, band members, flag corps, JROTC or choir may apply.
- Have been accepted for enrollment by an accredited college or university.
- Scholarship money may only be used for tuition and books paid to the attending college or university.
( To Print 2016-2017 Scholarship Application > CLICK HERE )